Support for March of Dimes San Diego
It’s back and better than ever!
Join ABC 10news as we march in person for the 2022 March for Babies® at Balboa Park. Our team will be there to raise awareness and support March of Dimes San Diego. This 3km walk is part of our enduring commitment to supporting healthy moms and babies.
On Saturday May 17and you can be part of the celebration of all good things.
- Registration starts at 7 a.m.
- The presentation starts at 7:40 a.m.
- Ride at 8 a.m.
JOIN TODAY OR DONATE marsforbabies.org
Here’s a rundown of the fun things you shouldn’t miss!
- Games and activities for families with children of all ages.
- superhero sprint for kids
- Color Street Nails will be there to do nails!
- Free taco card from Rubio’s Coastal Grills for all registered walkers
- Celebrating top fundraising teams and sponsors.
How can you get involved and help?
- Sign up to be part of the movement.
- Take action – get online, spread the word by inviting your friends, family and colleagues to register and join your team.
- Join the celebration by walking with us as we support moms and babies.
By joining the March for Babies: a mother of a movement™ you uplift communities, build connections and take action to ensure that every mother and baby is healthy.
Together, let’s be part of something big.
About March of Dimes
March of Dimes is leading the fight for the health of all moms and babies. We support research, run programs and provide education and advocacy so that every mother and baby can have the best possible start. With a successful legacy of 80 years of impact and motivation, we empower every mom and every family. Visit marchofdimes.org or nacersano.org for more information. Find us on Facebook and follow us with #marchofdimes and @marchofdimes.
2022 March of Dimes, a non-profit organization, Section 501c(3)